R.P.E can refurbish your Chevy S/B V8 253, 305, 307, 327 and 350 engines and the Chevy B/B V8 396, 402, 427, 454 and 502 to STD specs. Recondition the heads, the block, and crank. With all new pistons and rings, mains and conrod bearings, all new gaskets, timing gear, water pump etc and paint your engine. We do whole engines, top or bottom end.
We can build a budget stroker or a full blown stroker (stage 1, 2 or 3) which ever suits you e.g. Hypatec pistons or forged pistons. We do a few different stroker packages with Chev we can do 383 and 404 cu in. We can supply a stroker kit; from Procomp to Scat kits, cast or forged. The rest of the engine will be reconditioned.
Dyno tuning before and after rebuild or modifications.
All of these can be complimented with:
- Cam to suit each application; billet, re-grind or off the shelf.
- Head work; porting, bigger valves, alloy heads and CNC heads available.
- Gas conversion.
- Roller rockers, valve springs, lifters, double row cam chain set, steel harmonic balancer
- Upgrading of carburetor or fuel injection.
- Build your engine to suit super charging or turbo charging
- We can even resleeve your block with chrome bores.
We do all our own machining, balancing, installing and dyno tuning for our engines with qualified mechanic’s and to assemble your engine. This is all done in house.
Call us at 02 6332 2233 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to discuss possible modifications to your setup.