Robinson Precision Engines can refurbish your 302 and 351 engine to STD specs. We recondition the heads, the block and crank, balance the engine, all new parts, clean it and paint. We do whole engines, top or bottom end.
We can build a budget stroker or a full blown stroker (stage 1, 2 or 3) which ever suits your budget and needs, e.g. one has hypatec pistons and the other has forged pistons. We do a couple of different strokers for your 302 and 351 Cleveland we can do a 383, 393 and 402. We can supply a stroker kit; from Procomp to Scat kits, cast or forged.
Dyno tuning before and after rebuild or modifications.
All of these engines can be complimented with:
- Cam to suit each application; billet, re-grind or off the shelf.
- Head work; porting, alloy heads and CNC heads available.
- Gas conversion
- Roller rockers, valve springs, lifters, double row cam chain set, steel harmonic balancer, water pump, oil pump, freshen up seals and chains.
- Upgrading of carburetor or fuel injection. We can build your engine to suit super charging or turbo charging
- We can even resleeve your block with chrome bores.
We do balancing, assembly, installation and dyno tuning for all our motors in house.
Call us at 02 6332 2233 or email us at email@example.com for more information and to discuss possible modifications to your setup.